lunes, julio 03, 2006

Brillo, Centelleo, Destello, Chispa




















Fin de semana de amaneceres,
de despertares,
de despedidas,
sucesos que ocurren al revés ...
noches sin días, horas que no se pueden atrapar, se deshicieron muy deprisa pero hoy las he seguido saboreando, con sus claros, sus oscuros...

Sparklehorse "Sunshine"

I opened my eyes and watched the sunshine it had been out all night to relax and unwind

there will come a time gigantic waves will crush the junk that I have saved
when the moon explodes or floats away I'll lose the souvenirs I made la la la

I lay down on the grass and let the insects do their thing
she covered me with wings and held my head and said 'poor thing'

there will come a time gigantic waves will crush the junk that I have saved
when the moon explodes or floats away i'll lose the souvenirs I made la la la

No hay comentarios: